Monday, April 19, 2010

A lil' bit about moi' (me)!

If you can't tell from the post and my last name, I'm a Frenchy with ties to the Big Easy and roots in Atlanta. I refer to myself as an Atlantan and practically a true local. That's right, I remember when Publix at West Paces was A&P and Lenox mall had Macy's and Rich's - not a Bloomies or major European designer store in sight.

In a nutshell, I'm a motivated and strong PR chick finding my place in the world. Yes, I actually mean finding my place in the world! Before I named this blog "Finding the Ladder," I almost dubbed it "Life Almost on the Totem Pole," but no one got the totem pole part (Can you believe that?). I'm on the track to a fabulous and successful life (I won't have it any other way) but I'm looking for essentials first, such as the ladder to climb (Don't worry. I'm starting at point b or c, not a.)

My goal for this blog is to share stories about me and my adventures while sewing it together with Atlanta pizzaz, umpf and meaning.

I encourage your comments, learnings and laughs as I, my man (we'll call him "E"), poodle, family and friends trek along with me...I promise, it's going to be a fun ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment