Monday, April 19, 2010

J & B - The Hills, Ouch!



During my four mile run with my military-trained brother today, I realized why Mother Nature gave women hills - J & B (jeans and bikinis). This was a very hilly course; we ran up or down the entire 40-something minutes.

After mile three or so, we started up a very steep hill and I wanted to scream (I shrugged ugh a couple of times, I'm human) and then I thought to myself this is for your jeans and I can do this. Screw you cake that I sinfully enjoyed last night! Go straight not to my thighs pizza I ate Friday and reheated during the weekend!

Bring it on hill. Once I'm finished pressing my rubber against your asphalt, I'll be ready for South Beach. Oh, and one more thing, hill - see you tomorrow.

*Keep in mind, I'm sarcastic.

1 comment: